Sunday 19 February 2017

February Gifted Gorgeousness

Hello Everyone,

A couple of days late for this one, but I have a fair amount to show. I have been very busy with work so I have not had as much time to stitch as I would like.

Coastal View:
Dimensions Gold Collection Kit
18 count ivory Aida

This is coming along fairly well and I am enjoying this, particularly when driving. I am going to start doing some more of the backstitching which will define the shapes. The little cafe sign looks great though and I like the umbrellas.

Kingfisher:
Stitching Studio Design
32 count white linen

I am almost done this page! I will post when I am done, which should be a couple of days and will show the whole design. Still mostly on track for this piece if I give it some more time during March.

Check out Jo and see who else had gift-related stitching.

See everyone in a couple of days,

Bekah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Nice progress on both your pieces for the SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress on both the projects.

    ReplyDelete